You can trust Path to Summit’s Project Management Consultants to provide the expertise your business needs at a much lower annual cost than a full-time hire – and with flexible hours that are based on your needs.
Feeling overwhelmed with the next big launch? Implementing new operations? Need assistance with overflow projects? Is your brick & mortar office going virtual? If there’s a project to execute, we can help.
Our expertise & experience includes:
- Project Management Methodologies and Frameworks: Scrum, Agile, & Waterfall
- Multiple industries (retail, food service, multi-chain restaurants, oil & gas, small business, accounting firms, law firms, real estate companies, and more)
- PM Software (Smartsheet, Asana, Monday.com, Clickup, JIRA, Basecamp, Trello, Teamwork & beyond)
- PMO Set up
- Integrations & Automations via native software, Zapier, Integromat, and more
We’re also well-versed in, and can assist with:
- Decision making: We can help you make timely decisions based on facts, circumstances, and needs.
- Execution: Need help driving scope development and management? We’ve got you covered.
- Business Communications: Years of experience have taught us how to use the right language and tone techniques when communicating with team members, managers, clients, vendors, partners, or other stakeholders. Let us communicate on your behalf.
- Adaptability/Proactivity: We’re able to nimbly adapt to different situations and make proactive adjustments when necessary. We can walk the tightrope for you.
If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.
– W. Edwards Deming