Introducing: Fractional Project Management
An entry-level Project Manager’s salary in the US is $89,000 per year.
Let that sink in for a second. What if:
- You only need a part-time project manager to help each week?
- The project’s duration doesn’t satisfy another full-time person?
- The project’s end means that hire’s end of employment?
With our Fractional Project Management program, hire us for what you need & when you need it. Our availability is flexible to specific business needs, whether 2 or 60 hours per week, and for however long we're needed .
Overwhelmed with the next big launch, implementing new operations, assistance with overflow projects? You name it! If there’s a project to execute, we can help.
How We Add Value:
- PMP Certified.
- Scrum, Agile, & Waterfall experienced.
- Flexible hours based on project needs.
- Lower annual cost than a full-time hire.
- Project experience spanning industries: retail, food service, multi-chain restaurants, oil & gas, small business, and more.
- Project software experience: MS Project, JIRA, Trello, Smartsheet, Asana, Basecamp, & beyond.